Current paid openings at LTSO
Part-Time Grant Writer – Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra
Are you passionate about orchestral music and want to make an impact in the nonprofit sector? The LTSO is seeking a part time Grant Writer to help secure funding for the LTSO and our programs.
The mission of the Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra is to be a first-class community orchestra performing orchestral music in the city of Lone Tree and South Metro Denver, to enable musicians to perform orchestral music at a high standard, and to enrich the lives of community members through music
- The Grant Writer will work with the LTSO Executive Director.
- We have a list of companies already targeted for potential grants. Additional research by the grant writer is needed.
- Grant Writer will prepare grant proposals, and research new grant opportunities.
- Develop proposals, Grant Writers familiarize themselves with our current programs, goals and financial needs.
- After compiling all the information needed, Grant Writers compose and send proposals.
- Keep careful records to track their proposals.
- If a grant-making organization requests additional information, the Grant Writer will supply the missing items.
- Be passionate about orchestral music and the arts.
- Have some experience with grant writing.
- Have excellent grammar and research skills.
- Professional certifications are desired but not necessary.
- Prior nonprofit experience is not required, and remote applicants are happily accepted.
- Be able to put 3-4 hours per month into projects
Please send resume and/or cover letter to: email@example.com
Visit the website lonetreesymphony.org
Program Ad Sales
Location: Lone Tree and surrounding areas in Colorado
Compensation: Commission based only
Job Description: Program Sales Representative
Are you outgoing, enjoy meeting people, have excellent phone skills and love the arts? The Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra, a local community based orchestra serving the Lone Tree and surrounding areas is looking for a part time advertising sales representative.
This inside and outside sales position would require selling ad space to local and surrounding area businesses for placement in Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra’s concert programs.
If you have the charm and a convincing power to drive in potential clients and are able to instill the importance of advertising and the value of the publisher’s audience then please contact:
Cindy Kessinger / Executive Director, Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra